Outstanding Yr 3/4 Primary Teacher, Long Term Relief until end of Term 4
This Wellington school requires an experienced Primary Teacher (with full NZ registration) for the rest of 2017 – an immediate start is required.
This school offers outstanding support for its Teachers. There is a clear vision for the school and its students; strong and meaningful leadership; and a very team-driven approach to providing education for the school’s students. The school also holds an enviable reputation for educational outcomes, focusing on a broad and balanced curriculum that is driven by the learner’s needs.
Great emphasis is placed on:
- The development of high-quality literacy and numeracy skills;
- Working with children to help them become engaged and inquiring learners who have the skills to ask questions, find answers, evaluate information and take action;
- Providing children with a wide range of opportunities in a caring & respectful environment; and,
- Children understanding their own learning, what they need to learn, why they need to learn it and what their next learning steps are.
To be an effective part of this school’s team, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to build great relationships with students;
- Be able and ready to work as an integral part of a team (this is critical – a team-based approach is a real priority in this school);
- Have a sound working knowledge of the NZ curriculum; and,
- Be adaptable and flexible.
Without doubt this will be a great experience for the successful teacher. In particular, this LTR offers the opportunity to be a part of a culture where the school’s values are central to the way they interact as a school community.
Additional Application InstructionsThis school needs to move quickly on this appointment: if you are interested in looking further at the opportunity, please respond as soon as is practical, (the Principal intends to appoint this position ASAP). You should forward your application (CV and covering letter) to Tim Bell (Ph: 0508TEACHER xtn 1; E: email@example.com; M: 022 369-7879), quoting reference # 79351.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Year 3 TeacherEducation PersonnelEastbourne, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand27 Mar
Year 2 TeacherEducation PersonnelEastbourne, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand27 Mar
Primary School Junior TeacherEducation PersonnelWellington, New Zealand27 Mar
Yr 7/8 Teacher (Fixed term)Education PersonnelWellington, New Zealand27 Mar
Your Year 1 Teaching OpportunityEducation PersonnelAuckland, New Zealand24 Mar
Latest from the webjobs by
English language teacherNew Zealand18 Mar
Teacher of English (LTR)Otago12 Mar
Teaching Assistant - FerndaleAuckland Kindergarten AssociationMount Albert, Auckland23 Mar
KAIWHANAKE KAUPAPA MĀTAURANGA | LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME MANAGERTe ManawaNew Zealand24 Mar
Qualified Teacher - First Steps PapatoetoeBestStart EducareAuckland, Auckland8 Mar
Primary, ECE, and Secondary Relief Teaching Available NowEducation PersonnelWellington, New Zealand01 Mar
Relief Teaching OpportunitiesEducation personnelNew Zealand01 Mar
Year 3/4 Primary Teacher (fixed term)Education PersonnelAuckland, New Zealand03 Mar
Year 3/4 Primary TeacherEducation PersonnelAuckland, New Zealand03 Mar
Yr 2 fixed term in outstanding Wellington primary schoolEducation PersonnelWellington, New Zealand22 Mar